Sales Development Representative Brazil
Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci!
What are we building?
We are seeking an ambitious and high-performing Sales Development Representative to help us implement and iterate a scalable sales strategy to attract, qualify and acquire new customers in the Brazilian market.
As the first person to interact with our inbound leads, you’ll need to make an amazing first impression, gain a deep understanding of their challenges and educate them on our platform.
The ideal candidate has prior sales development experience and is comfortable maintaining insightful conversations either by phone or email.
What will you do?
- Research, identify and qualify potential customers to maintain a funnel of active leads
- Manage prospects all the way from lead generation to qualification (inbound)
- Approach prospects to create new sales opportunities (outbound)
- Articulate our value proposition, face objections and build trust through phone and email
- Record relevant prospect information to keep our CRM database clean and updated
- Build and develop relationships with prospects across several accounts
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience, and road mapping.
- Prior experience in Sales Development (within a tech/SaaS environment is a plus)
- Comfortable spending a big part of the time maintaining insightful conversations over phone/email and following up on open opportunities
- Ability to overcome objections and build successful relationships
- Comfortable with CRM and web-based demo software
- Charisma, ambition, and strong interpersonal skills
- Keep learning: constantly acquire new skills and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Be a team member.
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.